Monday, January 20, 2014

Math Biography



Mathematics in my k-6 school was not a very aesthetic one. in my school we had a very basic look at math, my teachers just read from their books and had us to problems in our books or on the board. we did not have any fun or fancy math tools such as some of the manipulative's they have in the classroom today.
My best memory I have in my mathematics from k-6 was that there was a girl in my class who was really great in math and would always brag about getting great marks on her math assignments and tests but this one time i actually did better then her, and i was so proud that i did well and could show her up. my worst memory about math from k-6 was that i went to a school where the teachers would pass everyone just so they wouldn't have to deal with the students next year, and i remember struggling in math in grade 6 and the teacher did not care at all, and passed me anyway even though i believe i did not deserve the marks i was getting.

I was "not good" at math for most of my academic career

No comments:

Post a Comment